The indices in US closed higher as Nasdaq continues the high streak with closing at record highs yet again and closing positive for the 5th day in a row. Asian markets open mixed with SGX Nifty opening with marginal gains on Wednesday.
Highlights as on Wednesday Morning:
- Nasdaq touched 10941.17 at close gaining 38 points or 0.3%.
- Dow jones jumped 164 points to close at 26,828.47 up by 0.62%.
- S&P 500 closed higher by 11 points at 3,306.51 or up by 0.36%.
- Gold Futures created history to close above $2000/OZ on Wednesday.
- WTI closes at highest level since the month of July.
- SGX Nifty opened green up by 26.50 points or 0.24% at 11098.50.
- Asian markets trade mix at opening.
- Nikkei opened lower by 90 points at 22479.72.
- Hang Seng opened above 25000 at 25029.34, Later slipping down to 24868.49.
- US 10 year treasury yield falls 4.8 bps also books lowest level since march 9.
- Indian Market might open a bit lower as SGX at 11,080 vs Nifty Fut at 11,102.