Vijay Thalapathy was born on 22 June 1974 as Joseph Vijay in Madras (now Chennai), Tamil Nadu. His father S. A. Chandrasekhar is a Tamil film director and his mother Shoba is a playback singer and carnatic vocalist. He had a sister Vidhya, who died when she was two years old. His sister’s death affected Vijay greatly; according to his mother, Vijay, who was very talkative, naughty and hyperactive as a child, became silent after Vidhya’s death.
In her memory, Vijay named his production house, V.V Productions, which stands for Vidhya-Vijay productions. This shows how much love he still holds for his departed sibling. Vidhya’s story is depicted in the 2005 film Sukran, in which Vijay played an extended cameo.
Vijay started his acting career in 1992 as a leading actor, in his father’s production film, Nalaya Thearpu. After some other films, he worked with Vijayakanth in Sadhuruapandi film. This film made Vijay popular in the interior regions of Tamil Nadu. After that back to back hits till date maintained his popularity all over India.
1. Whatever the destination is, you should choose the right way to achieve it.
2. Have a positive attitude in negative situation.
3. Silence is not empty its full of your answers.
4. Kill them with success and bury them with smile.
5. If you finished your task it is not by you, it’s by your potential. It can do anything what you think.
6. Make moves in silence, success will make the noise.
7. My circle is so small, when my phone ring, I already know who is calling.
8. Two things will define you. One is your determination when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.
9. Choose the right direction to achieve your destination.
10. Everyone has two eyes but no one has the same view.