Five new postpaid broadband plans have been launched by Jio Fiber. Already 6 and 12-month broadband plans are being offered by the telecom operator. Quarterly plans have also been added now for its postpaid customers and the price starts from Rs. 2,097. which means that a person will be spending around Rs. 699 each month. The company has confirmed that the GST charges will also be applied.
The official site of Jio says that the new broadband plan will incur no installation charges. The company isn’t offering any 30Mbps or 50Mbps plans and the base plan comes with 100Mbps.
Jio Fiber postpaid broadband plans (Quarterly)
- The Jio Fiber quarterly postpaid broadband plan is priced at Rs 2,097 that includes 100Mbps upload and download speeds for three months, unlimited data, and voice calling benefits.
- The broadband plan comes with up to 150Mbps speed and voice calling for three months. Free access will be given to users to video streaming apps, including Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, AltBalaji, Eros Now, Discovery+, HoiChoi, JioSaavn, JioCinema, Lionsgate Play, ShemarooMe, SonyLIV, Sun NXT, Voot Kids, Voot Select, and Zee5.
- There is also a Rs 4,497 Jio Fiber postpaid quarterly plan, which includes 300Mbps speed and voice calling support. Users also get all the OTT platforms that Jio offers with the Rs 2,997 broadband plan. Apart from this, one also gets access to Netflix’s free (Basic) plan.
- Rs.7,497 broadband plan has been also launched by Jio Fiber, which gives 500 Mbps of download and upload speeds and voice calling support. Other benefits are similar to the one you get with the Rs 4,497 Jio broadband postpaid plan.
- If anyone is looking for a 500Mbps broadband plan can check out Jio’s Rs 11,997 quarterly postpaid plan, which includes up to 1Gbps download and upload speeds, this also gives voice calling benefits and free access to 15 OTT platforms.
It should be noted that all the above-mentioned postpaid broadband plans, include “unlimited” data but have a cap of 3,300GB. If anyone needs more data can consider the Rs 25,497 postpaid plan. It supports 6,600GB of data, free voice calls, and access to 15 OTT apps, including Netflix.