Afghanistan: ISIS-K claims responsibility for twin blasts at Kabul airport

On Friday the Afghanis encountered a bomb attack after an Islamic state suicide ended up killing around 85 people alongside 13 US soldiers at the gates of the Kabul Airport.

US military to help out the Afghani residents to escape from the terrors of the Taliban rule. On Friday the Afghanis encountered a bomb attack after an Islamic state suicide ended up killing around 85 people alongside 13 US soldiers at the gates of the Kabul Airport. As per the reports, two blasts and gunfire was experienced on Thursday evening outside the airport. According to journalist videos dozen of dead bodies laid on the road. The estimates reports state that 72 Afghan citizens, 28 Taliban and 13 US officials were killed.

Islamic State (ISIS), an enemy of the Taliban as well as the West, said one of its suicide bombers targeted “translators and collaborators with the American army”. U.S. officials also blamed the group and vowed retribution.

General Frank McKenzie, head of U.S. Central Command, said U.S. commanders were on alert for more attacks by Islamic State, including possible rockets or vehicle-borne bombs targeting the airport.

“We’re doing everything we can to be prepared,” he said, adding that some intelligence was being shared with the Taliban and that he believed “some attacks have been thwarted by them.”

The US forces to evacuate the state by August 31 as a date given by President Joe Biden. Who claims that Biden has achieved its original goal by entering the country in 2001 and disclosed Qaeda militants and prevent the reoccurrence of September 11 attacks on the United States

“We will not forgive. We will not forget. We will hunt you down and make you pay,” Biden said during televised comments from the White House.

A U.S. Central Command spokesperson said 18 soldiers wounded in the attack were “in the process of being aeromedical evacuated from Afghanistan on specially equipped C-17s with embarked surgical units”.

“We have lost more people than the Americans in the airport blast,” a Taliban official said, adding that the Taliban was “not responsible for the chaotic evacuation plan prepared by foreign nations”.

The United States would go ahead with departures regardless of the danger of additional assaults, McKenzie said, noticing that there were as yet about cycle 1,000 U.S. residents in Afghanistan.

The speed of departure flights had sped up on Friday and American visa holders had been permitted to enter the air terminal compound, said a Western security official positioned inside the air terminal.

In the previous 12 days, Western nations have cleared almost 100,000 individuals. In any case, they recognize that thousands will be left behind when the last U.S. troops leave toward the month’s end.

A few Western nations said the mass transport of regular folks was reaching a conclusion and declared their final soldiers had left the country.

Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time