Bharatiya Janata Party has released its manifesto for Rajasthan Assembly elections 2023 on Thursday. Party’s national president Jagat Prakash Nadda from the capital Jaipur while discussing the Rajasthan Assembly election resolution paper explained the party’s vision. Women’s safety was given an important place in BJP’s manifesto.
It has been promised to provide facilities like anti-romeo squad, women police station and scooters to girl students in every district. At the same time, in order to provide relief to the common people from inflation, it has been said that the prices of LPG will be made available at a lower price than the price guaranteed by the Congress.
प्रदेश की जनता के अमूल्य सुझावों से युक्त भाजपा का 'संकल्प पत्र' गरीब, युवा, महिलाओं सहित सभी वर्गों की उन्नति एवं सर्वांगीण विकास का… pic.twitter.com/n4Db1rIty3
— BJP (@BJP4India) November 16, 2023
Free education from KG to PG, cooking gas for Rs 450
In the manifesto released for Rajasthan elections, BJP has promised to make education free from KG to PG. It has also been said that LPG will be made available for just Rs 450. Former Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje was seen holding a poster in her hand promising higher prices of LPG at the Manifesto Release program.
BJP’s ‘Khushhal Kisan’ plan for farmers
Under this, the BJP has promised —
• The financial assistance for farmers under Kisan Samman Nidhi will increase to ₹ 12,000 per year.
• The Chief Minister will provide free education to the children of all small marginal, sharecropper farmers and agricultural workers under the Kisan Shiksha Protsahan Yojana.
• Will start Agri Infrastructure Mission with ₹20,000 crore, under which sorting and grading units, cold chain chambers, warehouses, processing centres etc. will be constructed across the state.
• Will make arrangements to purchase the wheat crop at ₹2,700 per quintal by providing a bonus over the Minimum Support Price (MSP).
• Will arrange for purchase of jowar and millet at MSP and will establish Shree Anna Promotion Agency.
• We will complete the Eastern Rajasthan Canal Project (ERCP) in a time bound manner in collaboration with the Central Government.
• We will set up new processing clusters in Barmer, Jalore and Jodhpur pomegranate belt.
• We will launch Camel Conservation and Development Mission with an investment of ₹100 crore, under which states will provide assistance to farmers for rearing and conservation of the animal camel.
‘Safe Society Empowered Women’ for women
• Under the Lado Incentive Scheme, by providing savings bonds on the birth of girls from all poor families, ₹ 6,000 in class 6, ₹ 8,000 in class 9, ₹ 10,000 in class 10, ₹ 12,000 in class 11, ₹ 14,000 in class 12, vocational courses. Will provide a lump sum amount of ₹ 50000 in the first and last year and Rs 1 lakh at the age of 21 years.
• Will provide free quality education from KG to PG to all the girl students from poor families of the state. • The Chief Minister will start the Free Scooty Scheme, under which scooties will be provided to meritorious girl students who have passed class 12th.
• Will launch the Lakhpati Didi scheme, under which more than 6 lakh rural women will be provided skill training and will ensure that their annual income is at least ₹1 lakh.
• Rajasthan Armed Forces (RAC) will start 3 women police battalions namely Padmini, Kali Bai and Amrita Devi.
• Will provide LPG cylinders for ₹450 to all women from poor families.
• PM will increase the financial assistance under Matru Vandana Yojana from ₹5,000 to ₹8,000 and ensure its 100% coverage.
‘Excellent education, Samarth Yuva’ for youth and unemployed, 2.5 lakh government jobs
Promises made by the BJP —
• IIT in every division of the state. Will establish Rajasthan Institute of Technology on the lines of Rajasthan Institute of Technology.
• Will provide annual assistance of ₹1,200 to students from economically weaker families to purchase school bags, books and uniforms through Direct Benefit Transfer.
• Rajasthan will start a Sports Modernization Mission. Under which, sports infrastructure will be constructed and renovated in the entire state including government schools and colleges.
• Will provide 2.5 lakh government jobs to the youth of the state in the next five years.
15 important things of BJP’s manifesto
1. For the upliftment of farmers, wheat produce will be purchased at Rs 2700 per quintal. For this, bonus will be given on MSP. Also the farmers whose land has been confiscated. It will be returned to the farmers.
2. For the safety of women, Mahila police stations will be opened in every district. Women’s desks will be opened in every police station. Anti Romeo squads will be formed in every city.
3. Lado will bring an incentive scheme. In this, the government will give a savings bond of Rs 2 lakh on the birth of every girl child. When the girl child enters sixth class, Rs 6,000 will be deposited annually in her account. When she reaches 9th class, Rs 8,000 per year will be deposited in her account. 10 thousand rupees will be deposited in the girl’s account if she comes in 10th class, 12 thousand rupees if she comes in 11th class and 14 thousand rupees if she comes in 12th class. After this, Rs 15,000 will be given for studying professional work. When the girl turns 21, Rs 1 lakh more will be deposited in her account.
4. There will be provision for free education. Arrangements from KG to PG will be made free of cost. Also, a scooter will be given on passing 12th.
5. Will give training to 6 lakh rural women under Lakhpati Didi Scheme. Financial assistance will also be given to empower them.
6. Beneficiaries of Ujjwala scheme will be given a subsidy of Rs 450 on every domestic gas cylinder.
7. Under Matru Vandan Yojana, the amount given to pregnant women will be increased from Rs 5 thousand to Rs 8 thousand.
8. Every year Rs 1200 will be deposited in the bank accounts of poor and economically weak students so that they can buy school dress and books.
9. SIT will be formed to investigate various types of scams in the state and the culprits will be punished. 10. A corpus fund of Rs 2000 crore will be created to promote tourism.
11. On the lines of AIIMS and IIT, Rajasthan Institute of Technology and Rajasthan Institute of Medical Sciences will be opened in every division.
12. Two and a half lakh youth will be given government jobs in five years.
13. Will recruit 15,000 doctors and 20,000 paramedics.
14. Regional Heritage Center will be formed. Its budget will be Rs 800 crore. Under this, important things ranging from local culture, literature, folk dance will be promoted at the international level.
15. Will develop Mangarh Dham. An icon will be created as the destination.
State President CP Joshi, Union Minister and state election in-charge Prahlad Joshi, National General Secretary and state in-charge Arun Singh, National Vice President and former Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje, Union Law Minister Arjun Ram Meghwal, Union Minister Gajendra Shekhawat, in the manifesto unveiling program with JP Nadda. Leader of Opposition Rajendra Rathore and Deputy Leader of Opposition Satish Poonia were also present in the program of release of the resolution.