This Thursday, the Maharashtra government enabled a facility for all the fully vaccinated citizens travelling from the buses and trains and access to a digital e-pass from 15 August onwards. This privilege is only for those individuals who have completed 14 days after vaccination after the second dose of covid vaccine.
This system shall enable the citizens to have easy access to the universal travel pass and can travel trouble-free and accommodate easily, quoted by the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation. Which will be only available after the official initiation of the offline Covid-19 vaccination certificate verification.
Guidelines to obtain the pass:
- Visit the site link provided by the government authorities
- Click on “Travel Pass for Vaccinated Citizens”
- Mention the mobile number used in ‘Cowin Registration’.
- 4. An OTP (One Time Password) will be sent through text.
- Enter this OTP. Subtleties like Beneficiary Name, Mobile Number, Beneficiary Reference Number, and so on will show up naturally.
- .Select the ‘Create Pass’ alternative.
- In the wake of choosing, the framework will naturally show the data of the candidate including the date of the first and second shot of the Covid antibody and other pertinent subtleties.
- The qualified resident ought to transfer their image in the ‘ self-image’ option. Pictures can likewise be transferred from your cell’s exhibition or a photograph can be tapped on the spot utilizing the portable camera.
- After the cycle is finished, the content will seem to say that the candidate will get a connection in 48 hours through SMS.
- . When you get the connection, the e-pass ought to be saved in your photo gallery.