Bollywood is known for being quirky and cheesy at its best. You will be entertained to the core merely by listening to the dialogues and they are sure to crack you up. Some lines take you down the memory lane and some dialogues will leave you with a lot to think of. However, pickup lines are something that everyone looks forward to listening to in these Bollywood movies. Check it out and you might find a pickup line for your next date.
Here is the list of 10 Bollywood pickup lines that are totally quirkiest.
- “Main tumhari aankhon mein apni mohabbat ka ikraar dekhna chahta hoon.” – Dilip Kumar from Mughal-e-Azam – Here is the first pick up line from an evergreen movie Mughal-e-Azam. If you feel your girl is Anarkali and you wish to go total Salim to impress here, then you might think of using this pickup line. Though it has a depth in it, for today’s generation this would be pretty cliche.
- “Pyar soch samaj kar nahin kiya jaata … bas ho jaata hai.”- Dil Chahta Hain – So, do you want to express your love and you ain’t sure about what your partner thinks about you. Why don’t you choose this line that you don’t plan to fall in love, it justs happens.
- “Kya aap believe karte hai love at first sight mein … yah main dobaara ghoom ke aao?” – Saif Ali Khan from Cocktail – Are you a risk-taker? Can you go to any length to take the risk for a pickup line? Then why don’t you try this dialogue of cocky Saif Ali from Cocktail?
- “Hans Mar Pagli…Pyaar Hojaega.” -Toilet Ek Prem Katha- Moving ahead to new age dialogues, this one is from an Aksay Kumar movie. This can be used to impress a girl by first throwing a pick up line, and then if she smiles, then you can go ahead with this particular pickup line. Basically, it is a pickup line for your pick up line for you to come back with a bang.
- “Aati Kya Khandala?” – Aamir Khan from Ghulam – Rewinding back to part, don’t you think this dialogue of Aamir Khan was on every tip of the tongue. If someone asks you this question, you probably comeback by the Rani Mukherjee dialogue – “Kya karun, aake main Khandala.”
- “Is honey ke liye toh main moon tak jaane ke liye taiyar hoon.” – Ready – If you don’t mind being a bit cheesy, then why don’t you try this one of the cheesiest pickup lines of Bollywood. It directly implicates honeymoon, so you can probably try this on your soon-to-be partner for taking a safe risk.
- “I wanna BB you, mail you, tweet you, skype you … aur agar tumne phir bhi jawaab nahi diya na … I’ll poke you.” – Main Tera Hero – Another crazy pick-up is by this young charming hero, Varun Dhawan. He says it to get the actress talking to him. So, probably you can try this one for the same.
- “Tu original piece hai, maloom hai na tujhe? Aisa dosara nahi hai” – Shahid Kapoor from Jab We Met – So, if you want to praise your partner in a unique way, then go for this Shahid Kapoor line. Your girl will surely be impressed by you.
- “Tum pehle bhi itni khoobsurat thi … ya waqt ne kiya koi haseen sitam?”- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani – Another pickup line to praise your partner is this dialogue of the handsome, Ranbir Kapoor. This can not go wrong. Try it out and let us know.
- “Pyar, mohabbat, aashiqui sirf lafzon ke sivah aur kuch nahi … par jab woh mili … in lafzon ko mainne mil gaye” – Aditya Roy Kapoor from Aashiqui 2 – Last but not least is this romantic line from Aditya Kapoor. If you want to speak your heart out and impress your loved one, then you should try this one out.So, these were some of the best pickup lines of Bollywood that are the quirkiest. So, use these cheesy lines at your on risk.