Sandip Ssingh reveals what happened when he reached Sushant Singh Rajput’s apartment on the day of his suicide, says, ‘it was a nightmare’

Sushant Singh Rajput died by suicide in his Mumbai apartment. The actor was reportedly suffering from depression and that was what eventually drove him to take the drastic step. Sushant’s death sent shockwaves across the entire nation. Everyone started expressing their shock and grief on social media. The Bollywood brigade was faced with harsh criticisms and filthy language. Many chose to do away with their social media accounts while many lost out on their Instagram followers.

It was just yesterday that we reported how a close family friend of Sushant Singh Rajput had stated that he suspected Sandip Singh who was also Sushant’s close friend and associate and also shared an apartment with him in his initial days was behind using Sushant Singh Rajput’s Instagram account. The family friend further wrote to Mumbai police seeking a probe into the matter.

And now, Sandip in an interaction with a media portal revealed the exact details of what transpired on the fateful morning of 14th June, ’20. Sandip stated no one believed the news and that it took about 10 minutes for the news to sink in.

He said, after he came down from his apartment, he met Mahesh Shetty and then the two made their way to Sushant’s building He has been quoted by the media portal as saying, “We reached, saw the media standing out me and Mahesh went to the sixth floor. It’s then it hit us what actually has happened. There was no one from the family and we didn’t know what to do? The moment I saw Mahesh completely falling, that was the time I felt this is the time where I have to control myself. And I know nobody will be able to come forward right now because they will take time to sync in.”

View this post on Instagram

Dear Ankita, with each passing day, one thought keeps haunting me over and over again. Kaash… I wish… We could have tried even harder, we could've stopped him, we could've begged him! Even when you both seperated, you only prayed for his happiness and success… Your love was pure. It was special. You still haven't removed his name from the nameplate of your house❤️ I miss those days, when the three of us stayed together in lokhandwala as a family, we shared so many moments which bring tears to my heart today…cooking together, eating together, ac ka paani girna, our special Mutton bhaat, our long drives to uttan, lonavala or Goa! Our crazy holi! Those laughs we shared, those sensitive low phases of life when we were there for each other, you more than anyone. The things you did to bring a smile on Sushant's face. Even today, I believe that only you two were made for each other. You both are true love. These thoughts, these memories are hurting my heart…how do I get them back! I want them back! I want 'us three' back! Remember the Malpua!? And how he asked for my mother's Mutton curry like a little kid! I know that only you could've saved him. I wish you both got married as we dreamt. You could've saved him if he just let you be there…You were his girlfriend, his wife, his mother, his best friend forever. I love you Ankita. I hope I never lose a friend like you. I won't be able to take it.

A post shared by Sandip Ssingh (@officialsandipssingh) on

Sushant was hanging from the ceiling fan of his flat and Sandip and Mahesh were the first people to arrive at the spot. “There were a lot of procedures that had to be completed. I don’t know how to explain that but we had to get Sushant down, take him to the ambulance and then Cooper hospital for the postmortem. Go back to his home and get Nitu Didi back to the hospital. Seeing him on that stretcher and then signing all those papers. Then the media after us. The whole moment has hit my heart, my mind and my eyes forever. I was called back by the Police as there was a lot of paperwork to be done for which I had to get his pan card, Aadhar card from his wallet and that was difficult at that moment. I had to also stay back in the hospital until the postmortem happened. It was a nightmare.”

He went on to further state that he and Mahesh are supporting the investigation completely. He has been further quoted as saying, “I took the responsibility from the hospital to shamshan ghat. And even now, a lot of paperwork is needed to support the police investigation. So, Mahesh, his family and I are trying to support the investigation completely.” Sandip concluded!

Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time