The Maharashtra Tourism and Environment Minister, Aaditya Thackeray, gets brutally slammed by Kangana Ranaut’s team on Twitter after he broke his silence on Sushant Singh Rajput’s death by mentioning it as ‘dirty politics’. The team shares a series of tweets on Twitter saying “everyone knows how his father, Uddhav Thackeray, became the CM.” Kangana has also raised a few questions for the CM to answer in regards to Sushant’s death.
Kangana’s team wrote, “Ha ha look who is talking about dirty politics. How your father got CM seat is a case study of dirty politics, sir… Forget all that, ask your father to answer a few questions related to SSR death”
The seven questions asked by the team were:
1) Where is Rhea?
2) Why Mumbai Police didn’t take FIR on SSR’s unnatural death?
3) When a complaint was made about SSR’s life being in danger in the month of February, why Mumbai Police called it a suicide on day one?
4) Why don’t we have forensic experts or SSR phone data who all called and spoke to him during the week of his murder?
5) Why IPS Vinay Tiwari is locked up in the name of quarantine?
6) Why being fearful of CBI?
7) Why Rhea and her family looted Sushant money?
The team concluded the tweet by writing, “These questions have nothing to do with politics please answer these.”
Aaditya Thackeray had earlier issued a statement refusing all false allegations linking to him with Sushant’s death case. He had mentioned in his post that personal remarks were made against him and the Thackeray family and people along with the opposition party, started dirty politics. In the note, he wrote, “Hence they started this dirty politics over Sushant Singh Rajput’s case. Using someone’s death for political gains is inhumane. Cine industry aka Bollywood is an important part of Mumbai. As the grandson of Hinduruday Samrat Balasaheb Thackeray, I would like to clarify that I won’t get involved in any such matter which will drag down the dignity of Maharashtra, Shiv Sena and the Thackeray family.”