Sai Pallavi is an Indian actress who appears in three different languages Film Industries Malayalam, Tamil, and Telugu. Sai was born with the name Sai Pallavi Senthamarai. She belongs to a Hindu Indian Family from Kotagiri, Tamil Nadu, India. Her father’s name is Senthamara Kannan and his mother’s name is Radha Kannan. She is a good actress with a very good dancer. She also participated in the Malayalam TV show and danced impromptu in the TV show. Pallavi made her Telugu debut in the year 2017. She played the role of Bhanumati in Fidaa opposite actor Varun Tej. The movie was a blockbuster. It even attracted maximum TRP after being telecasted for the fifth time on small screen.
Here are some interesting facts about South star Sai Pallavi.
1. Sai Pallavi in fact used to love celebrating Onam during her school days and thought she is not from Kerala. She used to love decorating her residence with a rangoli with flowers during her favourite festival.
2. Sai Pallavi was initially a very shy and timid girl. However, her personality quickly transformed after repeated appearances in front of the cameras.
3. Sai has learnt dance on her own as well. She is partially self- taught. She watched dance performances and learnt from them.
4. Pallavi had to persuade her mother to allow her to participate in the Dhee TV show, as she objected against her participation, worried that it would affect her studies.
5. Sai Pallavi admitted in an interview that she was never confident about her looks and was concerned about the issues she faced with her skin.
6. Sai Pallavi made her on-screen debut alongside Kangana Ranaut as her friend in Dhaam Dhoom. Premam was not her first movie.
7. She initially didn’t know that the hit song Malare was picturised on her. She said that she was overjoyed when she realised the truth.
8. When Alphonse approached her for Premam, she thought that he was a stalker.
9. Pallavi is from the Badaga community in Kotagiri, Tamil Nadu. She is the first from the Badaga community to have achieved stardom.
10. She graduated in medicine from Tbilisi, Georgia. She also said that her primary career choice would be a doctor and that she wants to be a cardiologist.