An American actor, who is very popular for being one of the most loved superheroes, Captain America is Chris Evans. He started his career with television series followed by teen movies. He was also cast in the adaptations of comic books and graphic novel and he gave one of his best performances in one such movie, Snowpiercer. He showed his worth and versatility as an actor. However, he gained worldwide recognition for his MCU movies, Captain America, Avengers, Civil War, and so on. Along with his superb performances, he also has a lot of inspirational quotes that will surely give you an insight of how he as a person is.
Check out some of the most stunning quotes by Chris Evan that will give you major inspiration.
- “I like girls who are self-deprecating. I like girls who make fun of themselves. If you can’t poke fun at yourself, what are you? I just want someone with a good soul. That’s about it. The rest I’m really flexible on.”
- “I’m the one who fears being enveloped. I was always a really autonomous guy my whole life. Camping by myself is one of my favorite things.”
- “I really like to be with someone who also has their own thing to do as well, you know? If I’m with someone who just kind of adopts my life, that can feel a bit suffocating.”
- “If your goal is to be the biggest movie star in the world, a 10-movie contract is gold. It was never my goal. Up until now, I made movies – and I have a nice house, a nice car. I’m fortunate, happy, and grateful. Life is good.”
- “But honestly, I really want kids, and between Hemmy [Chris Hemsworth], Scarlett [Johansson] and [Jeremy] Renner, it’s been really cool watching them turn into parents and watching them be parents. It’s nice watching your friends evolve and go on that journey.”
- “I can handle the craziness some of the time, maybe most of the time. But I know I can’t handle it all of the time.”
- “The point is that when I see a sunset or a waterfall or something, for a split second it’s so great, because for a little bit I’m out of my brain, and it’s got nothing to do with me.”
- “It sounds like a gross statement because I hear it overused in L.A. a lot, but I do meditate every day.”
- “If you want to be around in 10 years you’ve got to do something to differentiate yourself from the pack.”
- “Are you kidding me? It’s insane that civil rights are being denied people in this day and age. It’s embarrassing, and it’s heartbreaking. It goes without saying that I’m completely in support of gay marriage. In 10 years we’ll be ashamed that this was an issue.”
He sometimes spoke about his career and sometimes about life, sometimes gliding through all the struggles and sometimes feeling vulnerable, he has it all in him and his words speak for him. These were the top 10 quotes by Chris Evans that gives you major inspiration.