Rubina Dilaik – Wiki, age, husband, family, personal life, biography and more
Bigg Boss 14’s contestant Rubina Dilaik is famous for roles in Zee TV’s Chotti Bahu and Colors TV’s Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas. Here’s all you need to know about her.
Rubina Dilaik is an Indian television actress famous for her roles in Chotti Bahu as Radhika and Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki as Soumya.
Who is Rubina Dilaik? Here is everything you need to know about Rubina Dilaik
Date of Birth: 26th August 1987
Place of Birth: Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
Martial Status: Married
Education: Shimla Public School and St. Bede’s College, Shimla
Weight: 48 Kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Figure Measurement: 34-25-34
Rubina dated her co-star Avinash Sachdev, when she played Radhika in Chhoti Bahu but, the couple broke up later on. She then dated television actor Abhinav Shukla for a long time and eventually married him on 21st June 2018.
Dilaik debuted and got recognised in Zee TV’s Chotti Bahu as Radhika Shastri, opposite Avinash Sachdev and also reprised the character in the sequel.
In 2012, she was in a lead in Sony TV’s Saas Bina Sasural as Simran aka Smiley Gill.
In 2013, she was in a lead role in Zee TV’s Punar Vivah – Ek Nayi Umeed as Divya Jakhotia, starring opposite Karan Grover.
From 2013 to 2014, she was seen in both, Life OK’s Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev as Sita and SAB TV’s Jeannie Aur Juju as Jeannie.
From 2016 to 2020, Rubina played a transgender woman, Soumya, opposite Vivian Dsena in Colors TV’s Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki.
She won the Best Actress Drama (Jury) award at Indian Television Academy Awards 2016 for Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki. Further, in 2017, she was given the title of Most Fit Actress at Gold Awards.
- She is fond of reading books and posts a lot of pictures with her books
- Her father is a writer and has authored many books in Hindi.
- Has been a national-level debate champion during her school.
- The actress was preparing UPSC and aimed to be an IAS officer but was selected in the auditions she gave at Chandigarh.
- She was crowned as Miss Shimla in 2006.
- Won Miss North India Pageant title in 2008, at Chandigarh.
- For maintaining a good shape and stay fit, Rubina practice belly dancing and Rumba regularly.