Rohit Sharma is a renowned cricketer who holds the world record for the highest individual score by a batsman (264 runs) in a one-day international match. He had made this record while playing against Sri Lanka at Eden Gardens, Kolkata, on 13 November 2014. He is the only cricketer to score 3 double centuries in One Day International cricket.
Here are the top 10 most inspiring quotes by Rohit Sharma:-
1) You need to realise that you must have something to aim for, something to drive you.
2) I’m learning from my past mistakes and trying to correct them as I move forward. Experience at the international level has probably taught me what it takes to probably go out there and get a 100 or to build an innings or to win a game.
3) No matter how talented you are or naturally gifted you are, there’s no substitute to hard work if you got to maintain standards.
4) To each his own, but my process of preparation is based on conditions, not opposition.
5) Comebacks are not at all easy. After a major surgery, the difficult part is to conquer the inner demons. It’s all in the mind. Only an individual can overcome his fears.
6) There are things we control – but things that are not in control, no point wasting time and energy into that.
7) You should not remain in your comfort zone; if you want to make it big, you must challenge yourself, get out of your comfort zone, and succeed in doing well outside of your comfort areas.
8) Every time you play for your country, there is responsibility. But when you are captaining, you can say so; you have to lead from the front and make sure the team follows the direction you want them to.
9) People are impatient. They want things to happen overnight, and have no idea of the circumstances and situations that can surround an individual at times.
10) Once you get past 100, it is all about not making a mistake.