Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Indian skipper Virat Kohli
Here is a list of top 10 inspiring quotes by Indian skipper Virat Kohli
Virat Kohli is one of the most talented cricketers of all the time. His rise from a middle class family to the gain the captaincy of Indian Cricket team is really inspiring. Virat Kohli’s quotes are as powerful as his game. Those quotes would help anyone to achieve success, whether they aspire to be cricketers or not.
Here are the top 10 most inspiring quotes by Virat Kohli:-
1) Whatever you want to do, do with full passion and work really hard towards it. Don’t look anywhere else. There will be a few distractions, but if you can be true to yourself, you will be successful for sure.
2) Irrespective of whether you have talent or not, one has to work hard. Just being talented doesn’t mean anything; you can end up wasting it before you realize.
3) I do believe in God. But you won’t find me visiting temples every now and then. I believe in self-realization. Peace of mind matters a lot to me. What’s the point in doing something just for the sake of it? I’d rather do something I like doing as long as I’m being true to myself.
4) I like to be myself, and I don’t pretend. For instance, I don’t dress up for occasions; I am what I am.
5) The people you choose to have around you make all the difference. My family and close friends keep me grounded. You have to have a mind of your own and a strong head on your shoulders. Cricket is the most important thing to me, so the rest of it pales in comparison.
6) I don’t really read a lot of newspapers. I don’t pay attention to what is being said or written about me. I’ve had lots of experiences in the past when I got too much into it. That sort of diverts your focus.
7) Becoming an inspiration for kids is great. I want to inspire them to do whatever they want to.
8) A fit body gives you confidence. And there’s nothing more impressive than a great attitude, which you can wear on your sleeve. But you’ll have to remember the difference between being rude and being confident.
9) I feel only my friends and family need to know what is happening in my personal life.
10) You have to stay fresh and blank in your mind when you go out to bat. You complicate things, and you’re gone.