- The SGX trends hint at a positive beginning for Indian stocks today.
Today’s Q4 results:
- Titan Company
- Abbott India
- Chalet Hotels
- Coromandel Engineering
- Gujarat State Petronet
- Inox Leisure
- Themis Medicare
- 20 Microns
- Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) to invest Rs 5,683.50 crore in Jio Platforms.
- Silver Lake and its co-investors announced to invest an additional Rs 4,546.80 crore in Reliance Jio.
- Wall Street ended on a positive note heading towards a quick recovery.
- Oil prices rise to 2% after OPEC and its allies decided to extend record oil production cuts till July-end.
- Market Pre-open: The indices are trading mixed in the pre-opening session. At 09:02 IST, the Sensex at 32,390.45, down 1,896.79 points or 5.53%. Whereas Nifty was up 207.00 points or 2.04% at 10349.20, as reported by Money Control.