Eroticism is alluring. We realize that but, when? After losing that desire after masturbation of few moments? Why is watching erotic films devastating? Sex is the root of every life. Has it entrenched itself in the psyche of younger people and killed the concept of true love? Every boy and girl is about to get engaged in these activities when they enter the stage of puberty. Why discussing this activity is considered taboo? If parents explain it to children then they will not search for the answers from their contemporaries. Parents don’t allow their children to watch intimate scenes in films. Every intimate moment is a part of our life. If it is done in a confined place then it is okay, and If that moment is picturized to narrate the story then it is inappropriate. Let’s try to understand the effects of watching erotic films on youth
Disturbing facts about eroticism-
- In a year, almost 11000 erotic films are made public.
- VAGUE desires of people help the erotic industry in making the revenue of $57-$100 billion/yr.
- Sex is the terminology searched by the majority of the world.
- Webcams are the modern versions of having sex as per 87% of university students.
An adolescent adventures sexual drive but, after experiencing the epitome, starts encountering triggered dopamine.
- Concentrates on the activity that triggered the desire and tries to repeat it.
- The moment of getting triggered at the minute thought of watching eroticism or designing an intimate fantasy repeatedly.
- Developing consumer mentality is the most disgusting consequence of engaging in erotic films. We consider everyone as an asset to satisfy our desires. Every entity loses its worth.
- A loving relationship of the entire lifetime is not preferred, and just momentary pleasure gets utmost importance.
Eroticism has the ability to trap you in the world of fake fantasies and destroy the thought of a loyal and truthful relationship.
Nonsensical sexual views and utilities
- While watching things, we don’t understand the primary thing, and that is, everything is constructed, choreographed, and is not at all true. We keep in mind the intensity of that act. The reality is quite diverse from those hardcore moments.
An obsession with sex
- Feelings are assassinated by urges. The conversation is the property of every human being. If the peak point of intimacy is attained without feelings then it is referred to as an exercise. Obsession leads to destruction.
An earlier interest in experiencing the union
- Union of Man and Woman is the most elegant thing in this world but, premature experience makes it intricate.
Depressive feelings enter our life
- We compare reality with the choreographed imagination and then feel depressed. We become tensed about lasting longer in the bed and satisfying our partner. One of the biggest misunderstandings is that Partner wants us to thrash her existence, and if she mourns then only, it will be a perfect moment. Mourning in a wild manner in those films is also a cinematic element and nothing else.
The rest of the problems include Promiscuity, Questions about our physical experience, sexual performance, transformed behavior, Issues of bonding. This entire problem can be solved just by parents, teachers, and the mental approach by that individual. Girls want their partners to be perfect, and men also look for curves. When will we see love as the concept revolving around feelings? Revisiting love just as a feeling will solve the crisis. Sex will also become divine. Our approach makes it either an emotion or an exercise.