Lesser-known and interesting facts about Indian cricketer Rohit Sharma:
Rohit Sharma is one of the vastly talented cricketers inaugurated by India in cricket history. If we list out the tremendous batsmen in the narrative of cricket, I think Rohit Sharma must be the component of that list. He is also one of the promising batsmen in the Indian batting lineup. He looks relatively relaxed and practical while batting. His full name is Rohit Gurunath Sharma; people also wish to call him by his nickname, Ro Hit, Hitman.
1) Rohit comes from a reasonably poor family. His dad functioned with a conveyance corporation and his mother was a housewife.
2) When Rohit’s father Gurunath Sharma forfeited his employment in a transport company, the obligation of the family fell on Rohit’s shoulders at a very young age. He used to play for Indian Oil and Ranji matches at that time.
3) His uncle and other relatives tuned lesser quantities of money to send him to a cricket institute back in 1999.
4) His mother never wished him to become a cricketer. She wanted him to study exceptionally well. But, Rohit didn’t listen to anyone and followed his passion.
5) Rohit Sharma can proficiently talk in four languages- English, Marathi, Hindi, and Telugu. His maternal place is in Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
6) Rohit Sharma started his business as an Off-Spinner. His trainer Dinesh Lad, the father of Mumbai teammate Sidhesh Lad, comprehended Rohit’s caliber as a cricketer and prepared him a batsman.
7) Rohit Sharma was not financially durable. So, he was given a scholarship in his academy just because of his cricketing capacity.
8) Rohit Sharma once bunked school to greet his batting icon, Indian cricketer Virender Sehwag.
9) Despite being a vegetarian, Rohit Sharma is very fond of eggs but expends them only outside his cottage; honoring their belief. His friend once confronted him to consume 45 eggs and he competently won the challenge.
10) Rohit Sharma was the main Indian to achieve a hundred in the T20s when he marked one for Mumbai against Gujarat in the 2006-07 edition of the Syed Mushtaq Ali T20 tournament. He scored 101* off 45 balls with 13 fours and five sixes. In 2007, when Rohit batted a six and achieved nearly 50 runs in the first inning itself in a T20 game, that was his father’s decent moment.
12) Rohit Sharma is an ardent enthusiast of Manchester United.
13) Rohit Sharma is the 2nd Indian to achieve a century in a knock-out tournament in ICC World Cup record. First-person to do so was Sourav Ganguly against Kenya in 2003.
14) Rohit Sharma is among those four cricketers who have gained a victory in IPL with two various committees (Deccan Chargers and Mumbai Indians). Lakshmipathy Balaji, Yusuf Pathan, and Pragyan Ojha are the other three players.
15) Virat Kohli disclosed that among the Indian Cricket team members, Rohit is the one who adores sleep a lot.
16) He is the delighted achiever of the biggest individual score in ODI – 264 and is the only batsman in the world to breach the 200 marks in ODIs twice till now. He wedded Ritika Sajdeh on 13 December 2015 after being in an affair for six years. Ritika is the rakhi sister of Yuvraj Singh.