On Tuesday, a caller who wished to remain unnamed allegedly threatened to blow up the homes of Mukesh Ambani, Amitabh Bachchan, and Dharmendra in Bombay. Reports say that a phone call was received by the Emergency Response Support System (ERSS) on Tuesday, after which the Nagpur Police were alerted then they relayed this to the Mumbai Police.
Celebrity pap Viral Bhayani shared the news on Instagram. He wrote: An anonymous caller yesterday threatened to blow up the house of Mukesh Ambani. Apart from this, the caller said that there would be a blast at Amitabh Bachchan’s house and Dharmendra’s house. The call was received at Nagpur Police’s control room yesterday. The Nagpur Police immediately alerted the Mumbai Police after receiving the call.
Meanwhile, The Supreme Court has directed to provide the highest Z+ security cover to Mukesh Ambani and his family members throughout India and abroad. The entire expenses and cost of providing the highest-level Z+ security cover to respondent Mukesh Ambani within the territory of India or abroad shall be borne by them, the court said.
The caller allegedly claimed that 25 armed men had arrived in Dadar in Bombay to carry out the terrorist assault, according to a story in The Free Press Journal.
Earlier this year, on February 25, a man was detained after calling the Mumbai Police’s south control room and reporting that bomb blasts would apparently take place in the JJ Hospital, Bhendi Bazar, and Nal Bazar regions.