StockEdge introduces StockEdge Web, a browser-based research and analytics platform
StockEdge, a leading stock market data analytics company of India has introduced StockEdge Web, a browser-based stock market research and analytics platform for the use of stock market participants and mutual fund investors of India. StockEdge Web will complement its highly popular Android and iOS based mobile app StockEdge, which has over 1.5Million downloads and a 4.6 rating on Google Play.
StockEdge Web aims to provide its users with the ability to research the two most important investment options today: stocks and mutual funds. The platform is completely responsive and can adapt itself to any screen size. It can be seamlessly accessed from desktops/laptops, tablets and even mobile phones using any popular web browser. Therefore, the users will be able to view stock charts on large screens and analyse the market data more conveniently.
StockEdge Web also comes with some remarkable new features like:
- A completely new section on Mutual Funds has been added to give the users the convenience of analysing the top-performing funds, schemes, AUM, NAV, fund returns, etc. Thus, the users will now be able to research the stocks and mutual funds under the same window and create watchlists of the same within StockEdge Web itself.
- Company Financial data of the past 9 years has been made available for facilitating better Fundamental Analysis of stocks.
- A contextual information panel will be made on every screen to make new users familiar with the meaning of various stock market terminologies.
- StockEdge Web is multilingual. Users can optionally view the platform in Hindi and Bengali, instead of the default English.
- StockEdge Web features a brand-new UI and a Dark Mode theme. Hence, the users now have the option to use the default light theme or switch to the Dark Mode to reduce eye strain.
- The users of StockEdge Web Premium version will be able to take notes within every screen and sync it with their Google account for future reference.
Speaking on this occasion, Mr Vivek Bajaj, Co-Founder, StockEdge said “There are various websites providing information on stocks and mutual funds. We realised that most of them are very cluttered with lots of ads or provide information in an extremely unfriendly manner for individual investors. The advantage of StockEdge platform is strong integration with learning content assuming that the user does not understand most of the concepts behind the data points. Also, one feedback we received from the StockEdge app users was that they want the convenience to access StockEdge from a variety of devices including desktop. We have worked on technology which will make StockEdge available in any screen size. We are constantly working on improving our offerings and our goal is to give the power of research and analytics to every investor. The introduction of StockEdge Web is an important step in this direction.”
The basic version StockEdge Web is accessible for free at https://web.StockEdge.com/. Apart from the free plans, there are two premium plans which unlock some powerful additional features and are meant for those who want to take their investments to a different level.