The upcoming Test series between India and the West Indies is set to take place in Dominica and Trinidad, according to a tentative schedule shared among the boards of Cricket West Indies (CWI). Additionally, Barbados, Trinidad, and Guyana have been selected as venues for the six white-ball games, comprising three ODIs and three Twenty20 Internationals.
In a previous report, it was mentioned that the final two T20Is of the series would be held in Florida, USA. The series is scheduled to kick off on July 12 and conclude on August 13. The Indian team is expected to depart for the Caribbean between July 5 and 6.
While the exact dates for the matches are yet to be finalized, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) is in the process of completing the scheduling. Although a formal agreement for the two additional T20Is has not been signed between the boards, it is anticipated that discussions will take place during the World Test Championship final in London. Representatives from the BCCI and CWI will convene to address the matter and formalize the agreement.
Here is the tentative schedule for the series:
– July 12-16: 1st Test in Dominica
– July 20-24: 2nd Test in Trinidad
– July 27: 1st ODI in Barbados
– July 29: 2nd ODI in Barbados
– August 1: 3rd ODI in Trinidad
– August 4: 1st T20I in Trinidad
– August 6: 2nd T20I in Guyana
– August 8: 3rd T20I in Guyana
– August 12: 4th T20I in Florida
– August 13: 5th T20I in Florida
*Please note that these dates are subject to final confirmation by the BCCI and CWI.