IPL betting is an exciting way to put your skills to the test by placing a bet on different IPL teams. It has become very popular with several online websites offering odds on ipl online betting. Placing bets online in most cases is safe, fast, and easy. However, there are still some security risks involved in betting online, resulting in losing large sums of money in no time! Therefore one should always be careful while using online betting games.
The Most Common IPL Bets
Many types of bets are placed on IPL matches, but the most common ones are listed below. Betting may be fun, but one must follow all ipl online betting rules to avoid any future complications.
- Match Winner IPL Bets: This type of bet is made on the outcome of the match, i.e., which team will win at the end of all 20 overs of cricket.
- First 6 Overs Winner IPL Bets: Bettors are given high odds for betting if they select a team that will win or lose in the first six overs depending upon what kind of pitch is used. Generally, teams batting first have an advantage if the pitch is slow and has something for fast bowlers while batting second can be advantageous on a good pitch with early assistance for the pacemen.
- Highest Run Scorer IPL Bets: A punter can place bets on either batsman or both batsmen scoring a high number of runs.
- Team to Score the Highest Run Total IPL Bets: Bettors choose which team scores more runs during all 20 overs of cricket.
- Team Top/Bottom Batsman IPL Bets: A punter has the option to bet on the top two batsmen from two different teams, bottom two batsmen from two different teams, or top/bottom one batsman from each team.
- Overs Favoured By Betting On Specific Overs: You can select a spell of bowling and try to predict whether the over will go for a few runs/lots of runs / no runs whatsoever. This is also called “Jazzak Cricket,” as jazzak means over or spell of bowling.
- Highest/Lowest Wicket Takers IPL Bets: Bettors try to select the highest and lowest wicket-takers in the match.
- Team Bowling First To Bowl out Opponents Betting: A punter can bet on either team bowling out their opponents while batting first within 20 overs cricket.
- Team Batting First To Score More Than “X” Run Total in ipl online betting: A punter predicts the total runs scored by teams batting first during all 20 overs of a cricket match.
- Margin Of Victory In Run Chase: A punter stakes money on which team will win, lose, or draw depending on how many runs they need to score to win a match.
How to Win In IPL Betting
One should always research the cricket match very well before placing an ipl online betting. This is because you need to consider many things while betting on the IPL. For example, the previous form of the team, batting first or chasing, pitch condition, etc., needs to be considered. One must research as much as possible and places correct bets to win the maximum amount of money from IPL Bets.
Risk in IPL Betting
There are several risks involved in online betting games such as IPL. Some of them are listed below:
1) Wrong Betting: This is the most common risk for punters. If one makes bets without proper research and knowledge about ipl online betting, he/she can lose a lot of money. For example, if you choose a weak team thinking they will easily win against strong opponents and place heavy bets, they lose by a huge margin, to your surprise. So every bet must be thoroughly researched before placing online betting games.
2) Site Disappearing after You Place Bets: This may sound funny that some websites disappear after you place bets! But this happens! There have been many cases where betting sites vanish overnight and are not available the next day. So you should always look for authentic websites that are trustworthy and do not disappear after you place bets on them.
3) Matches Getting Cancelled: Some matches are canceled due to bad weather or other issues. This can be very disappointing as your bet might have won, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. So, one should always keep an eye on weather updates before placing online bets on a cricket match. One can also visit the official website of IPL for the latest updates on matches.
How to Bet On IPL Matches
There are many online betting games websites offering betting facilities on cricket matches. One can either visit these sites or open an account with them. Most of the sportsbook sites accept cards, cash, and e-wallets for placing bets. You can also bet on whether a batsman will hit a six or not before he hits the ball! There are many other forms of IPL bets listed above that one needs to research before placing a bet. In any case, this form of entertainment has increased over time and shall continue, making IPL much more interesting to watch.
Last Word on IPL Bets
In the age of the internet, online betting games websites have provided us a facility to bet on cricket and many other sports.
Disclaimer: Gambling involves an element of financial risk and maybe addictive. Please play responsibly and at your own risk. Subject to applicable laws.