The IPL 2020 final is being played between defending champions Mumbai Indians and first-time finalists Delhi Capitals. The teams finished on the top two of the teak and are coming face to face for the fourth time this season.
There are many players who are reaching various milestones ahead of the IPL 2020 final.
1. Ajinkya Rahane will reach 2000 IPL runs if he scores another 69 runs.
2. Krunal Pandya will touch 1000 IPL runs after scoring one odd run. He will have 100 fours in his bag with 5 more fours and needs 5 wickets to touch 50 IPL wickets.
3. Shreyas Iyer needs 46 runs to finish 500 runs in this season of Dream11 IPL.
4. Hardik Pandya needs 7 sixes to reach 100 IPL sixes.
5. Shikhar Dhawan is 68 runs away from the orange cap and 36 runs away from making 1500 runs for his current franchise, Delhi Capitals.
6. Quinton de Kock needs 61 runs to accomplish 2000 IPL runs and 2 fours to reach 200 IPL fours.
7. Rohit Sharma needs 8 runs to complete 4000 IPL runs for MI and needs 43 runs to reach 3000 runs as a captain in IPL.
8. Pollard needs 2 sixes to have 200 IPL sixes and 6 fours to get 200 IPL fours.
9. Ishan Kishan is touching 500 season runs and is 3 fours way from 100 IPL fours.