Cyrus Pallonji Mistry is a philanthropist and one of the wealthiest people in the country. He is most famous for his inspirational quotes. .Cyrus Pallonji Mistry was born in Bombay in 1968. He is an entrepreneur, philanthropist, and chairman of the Shapoorji Pallonji Group. In his early career he was a close associate of the iconic Indian industrialist Ratan Tata and went on to create one of the country’s leading conglomerates.
Today Cyrus Mistry died in a car accident near Palgarh. He was 54 years old.
Let’s take a look at some of his inspirational and motivational quotes:
- When you look at good governance, you also need to look at how you approach the subject.
- At the end of the day, everybody has to take the right decisions for the right reasons.
- I think when you take decisions, you should take them not on the basis of what you believe is a convenient outcome, but what you believe is the right outcome. That’s something that is important.
- If wrong decisions, both from a governance perspective and ethics, happen, this is a slippery slope that we will go down. Unless and until you recognise this, you will not take the right decisions.
- When an institution goes through an inflection point, it has to institutionalise itself. That institutionalisation requires governance to be put in place, governance processes.