Barack Obama, the first African-American president of the USA, is not just a politician but also an American lawyer and author. He took charge of the office on January 20th 2009 and served as the 44th president of the United States. He won two presidential elections consequently and resigned from from the office in 2017. He promoted LGBT rights leading to the complete removal of the ban of same-sex marriages in America.
Here are some inspirational quotes by Barack Obama:
1. The future rewards those who press on. I neither have time to complain nor to feel sorry for myself. I’m going to press on.
2. If your life’s sole focus is to make a buck, that shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. Because it’s only when you hitch your wagon to something larger than yourself that you realize your true potential.
3. If the people loses the trust in their government for the job which it exists – to promote their common welfare and to protect them – all else is lost.
4. If you’re willing to keep walking down the right path, eventually you’ll make progress.
5. We need to internalize the idea of excellence. Not many folks spend a lot of time trying to be excellent.
6. My fellow Americans, we are and always will be a nation of immigrants. We were strangers once, too.
7. I think when you spread the wealth around it’s good for not just you but everybody.
8. We proved that we are still a people capable of doing big things and tackling our biggest challenges.
9. Issues are never simple. One thing I’m proud of is that you will very rarely hear me simplify the issues.
10. Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it’s not. It takes patience, it takes commitment and it comes with plenty of failures along the way.