Prime Minister Narendra Modi hailed ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ earlier this year, his vision is to make India self-sufficient in every field.
Now the government has brought the logo designing competition for the citizens of India.
Under this competition citizens by using their creative heads and new innovations have to create logo of “Atmanirbhar Bharat”. The winner will be awarded cash prize for Rs. 25,000. Last date of submission of entries is 5th August,2020,11:45 pm.
All the important things you need to know:
- Participants need to submit the logo with a short written explanation on how their logo has incorporated the meaning of the main theme- ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’
- Entries should be submitted through creative corner of my.gov only. Other mediums will not be accepted.
- This competition is only open for Indian Citizens, each participant can submit only one entry.
- Entries can be submitted in JPEG, PNG or PDF format only.
- Plagarism and violation of 1957, Intellectual Property Act is not allowed. Participants may have to deal with legal proceedings if such a case arises.
- Participants need to ensure to keep their MyGov profile updated.This includes details such as name, latest photo, country declaration, complete postal address, email ID and phone number etc.
- All entries will be property of government of India and may use it when requires.
- The responsibility to comply with the Submission of entries, Competition Technical Criteria and Selection Process fully lies with the participant(s) and MyGov shall not be answerable to any dispute raised by a third party.
- Winner will be declared through email and on MyGov website. The winner need to respond within three days of declaration otherwise other will be chosen.
- The winning Logo would be the intellectual property of Government of India and the winner shall not exercise any right over it. Government of India will have unfettered right to modify the prize-winning logo/entry or add/delete any info/design feature in any form to it. The winner will not exercise any right over his/her Logo and shall not use it in any way.
- The Logo should be usable on the website/mobile app/social media such as Twitter/Facebook/Instagram and on Magazines, Commercial Hoardings/Standees, Brochures, Leaflets and Pamphlets, Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
- There will be no notification to participants of reject