June 5 Market estimate: Asian peers signal towards a positive start for Indian indices
- Today the Indian market is possible to open a flat to positive as hinted by SGX trends.
- US Non-farm payroll (MAY)
Today’s Q4 results:
- Exide Industries
- Alkem Laboratories
- Gateway Distriparks
- Greaves Cotton
- Gujarat Gas
- Infibeam Avenues
- Jyothy Laboratories
- Suven Life Sciences
- Abu Dhabi Sovereign fund Mubadala Investment Company will invest Rs. 0,093.6 crore in Jio Platforms.
- On Friday, Oil prices eased slightly. Moreover, the market waits to see whether produces will commit towards an extension of record production cuts.
- In addition, as exports hit a 10-year low, US deficit broadens.
- Market: In pre-open, the Indian indices are trading higher with Nifty above 10,100.
- Nifty June Futures: Support- 9950/9900 Resistance- 10110/10200