- The Indian indices are expected to open on a negative note as indicated by Asian markets.
- US Balance of Trade (APR)
Today’s Q4 results:
- PI Industries
- PNB Gilts
- Cosmo Films
- TD Power Systems
- Safari Industries
- IL&FS Transportation Networks
- Chemfab Alkalis
- Filatex India
- Igarashi Motors India
- LKP Securities
- Tourism Finance Corporation
- HDFC Life sold 2.6 crore shares in the company at Rs. 490.22.
- Oil prices dropped on Thursday based on worries that supply will rise if producers don’t agree to extend the depth of output cuts.
- In addition, Nifty futures at 7.30 IST, were trading at 10,151.
- Market: At pre-open, Benchmark Indices are trading flat. At 9.03 IST, Sensex was down 2.99 percent and Nifty was down 0.09 percent.
- Nifty June Futures: Support- 10010/9945 Resistance- 10165/10265