June 26 Market open: Indices open stronger with Nifty around 10,300 level
- The market opened on a positive note with Nifty opening over 10,300 level.
Today’s Q4 results:
- Coal India
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
- Oil India
- Apex Frozen Foods
- APL Apollo Tubes
- Apollo Micro Systems
- Aries Agro
- HT Media
- McDowell Holdings
- Nava Bharat Ventures
- South Indian Bank
- Sun TV Network
- At 10.17 IST, Sensex was trading up with 259 points at 35,101.71. Whereas Nifty traded green at 10,368.35, up by 0.7 percent.
- Currently, Infosys, BPCL, Wipro, and IOC are among the top gainers.
- Meanwhile, Kotak Mahindra, Bharti Infratel, HUL, and Bajaj Finance are trading on the losers list.
- The rupee opened stronger at 75.52 per US dollar higher by 14 paise, reported Money Control.
- As reported CNBC-TV18, petrol and diesel price hiked in Delhi today by 21 and 17 paise at 80.13/L and 80.19/L, respectively.