- The indices opened on a negative note over weak global cues with Nifty opening around 10,200 level.
Today’s Q4 results:
- At 9.50 IST, Sensex was trading lower by 51 points or 0.15 percent at 34,817.53. Whereas Nifty dropped by 0.11 percent at 10,293.95.
- Currently, GAIL, ITC, Hero Motocorp, Bajaj Auto, and NTPC are among the gainers.
- Meanwhile, Bharti Infratel, Infosys, Eicher Motors, HCL Tech, and HDFC Bank are trading on the red mark.
- As reported by CNBC TV18, petrol and diesel prices have increased in Delhi by 16 and 14 paise, respectively. Petrol is at Rs. 79.92/L and diesel is at Rs. 80.02/L.