- Trends on SGX indicate a gap down opening for the Indian market.
Today’s Q4 results:
- Eicher Motors
- Hindalco Industries
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Gujarat Industries Power
- Goodyear India
- Castrol India
- Alkali Metals
- Bharat Seats
- Fortis Malar Hospitals
- As reported by CNBC TV18, Diesel and Petrol price hiked for the sixth day in a row.
- US market declined on Thursday as investors reacted to new fears caused by the pandemic.
- SBI board to consider raising funds up to 1.5 billion dollars through issuing of bonds.
- Market pre-open: Indices are trading lower with Nifty below 9500.