The Us markets on Friday ended lower with Dow Jones losing over 180 points, SGX Nifty opens green on Monday also indicating the Indian markets to open flat to positive.
Highlights as of Monday morning:
- Nasdaq on Friday closed lower with 98 points or 0.94% at 10363.
- Dow Jones closed slipping 183 points or 0.68% at 26469.
- S&P (US) at 3215.65 down by 20 points or 0.62% at close on Friday.
- SGX Nifty opening at 11206.50 up by 30 points or 0.27% on Monday.
- Gold Futures nearing the lifetime high of $1920 by trading at $1912/ounce.
- Hang Seng in Asian markets trading above 24800 level.
- US futures trading higher after weak closing in the cash market on Friday.