The Singaporean exchange on Monday morning is trading green adding 36 points or 0.32% to 11262.50, US Markets on Friday closed mixed with Nasdaq in red and Dow, S&P closing higher.
Highlights as on Monday morning:
- US futures clear early losses as Dow futures trade higher now by 50 points.
- On Friday, Nasdaq closed lower by 0.9%, Dow jones up 0.17% and S&P up 0.06%.
- Dow Jones and S&P recorded highest weekly gains since June 5 and July 2.
- Weekly, Dow Jones added 3.8% and S&P added 2.5%.
- SGX Nifty opening higher by 36 points today at 11232.
- Hang Seng more than 200 points off lows.
- Nikkei and Straits remain shut today.
- Indian Markets set to open flat with positive bias on Monday tracking trends on SGX Nifty.
- Crude Oil and Gold trade firm after Gold added records for 5 consecutive days.