The Indian stock markets ended up higher following the upward momentum on 3rd July with Sensex at 36,021 level gaining 177.72 points or 0.50% percent at close; Nifty above 10,600 level with a increase in 55.70 points or 0.53 percent during the trading session.
Eicher Motors, Adani Ports among the top gainers on market closing.
All sectoral indices end up green except Bank and Metal.
Key Highlights as of 3rd July:
- The benchmark indices on Friday again close showing positive results for the traders of stock markets as the markets close higher for the third consecutive day in a row.
- On July 3rd, Nearly 1333 shares advanced, 1359 shares declined and 148 shares remain unchanged.
- Nifty bank slips red during the trading session on Friday; IndusInd Bank, HDFC Bank amongst the top losers on closing bell.
- IndusInd Bank dips by 7.60% on Friday taking the share price at 487.20 after reaching the day’s high at 500.00.
- Eicher Motors, Bharti Airtel, Adani ports, Hero MotoCorp, Bajaj Auto among the top gainers of Nifty in the session.
- Bharti Airtel stocks surge by 4.12% on Friday, Share price at 581.45 at market closing.
- HDFC Life gains 7.6% after the stock was in focus on July 3rd during the early trade as ta report mentioned that the stock will be a part of Nifty50 on the last day of july replacing Vedanta.(Source:CNBC)
- BSE Midcap and Smallcap indices also ended higher.