Suryoday Small Finance Bank (SSFB) has recently launched a welfare account titled: ‘Suryoday Health and Wellness Savings Account’ to help customers in wealth maximization and simultaneously take care of their family’s health amidst the crisis.
The account confers an amazing interest rate and offers three major benefits for a family of four. The benefits are top-up health insurance of ₹25 lakh, healthcare package and on-call emergency ambulance medical care services annually.
Here the top-up health insurance is all free to avail along with a healthcare package for one year after opening the account. Free ambulance service is available covering a distance of 20 km for 102 pinpointed locations across the country till the end of March 2022.
In order to start a savings account, customers will have to uphold an average monthly balance of at least ₹3 lakh and have to qualify for the criteria as per the health declaration form.
Merits of opening a health and wellness savings account
- Additional top-up health insurance plan of ₹25 lakh will be provided for personal or family and emergency terms with ₹5 lakh held deductible.
- Health care package with on-call ambulance services for up to four members, also comprising free online doctor consultations, free regular health check-ups, online pharmacy discount vouchers and network discount card.
- You will get an amazing rate of interest on health and wellness savings to account along with interest payable on a monthly basis. The highlights of the account include: “Platinum” RuPay Secure Chip Debit Card variant, everyday ATM withdrawal limit of ₹1.50 lakh and regular Rs 3 lakh POS usage limit (value of the transaction).
- The bank now offers 4% interest on balances up to ₹1 lakh, 6.25% on amounts over ₹1 lakh to ₹10 lakh, and 6% rate on over ₹10 lakh scale.
- The bank has partnered with Manipal Cigna Health Insurance to back a sturdy program of top-up health insurance to its customers. It has also joined hands with Vhealth Aetna for giving away annual healthcare packages and with Ziqitza Healthcare for much-appreciated ambulance on-call services.