Bitcoin prices fall back to $43,000, dipping almost 2%, after touching the 45k mark on Sunday. The global cryptocurrency market gap which stands at $1.75 trillion, dropped by dropped almost 3.6% over the last day. The total crypto market volume stands at $101.60 billion, which was a 16.06 per cent decrease over the previous day.
The data from CoinMarketCap suggest that the total volume in decentralized finance (DeFi) is currently $9.43 billion, 9.29% of the total crypto market 24-hour volume. The volume of all stable coins was $81.76 billion – 80.47percent of the total crypto market 24-hour volume.
Data suggests that cryptocurrencies are trading in the red today. Ethereum, which is trading at $2,953.04, a decrease of 5.01% from the previous day. Dogecoin also saw a decrease of 6.87%.
According to LiveMint, Supportive comments from billionaire Elon Musk and Ark Investment Management LLC’s Cathie Wood, as well as speculation over Amazon.com Inc.’s possible involvement in the cryptocurrency sector, had helped Bitcoin rally in recent days, it has retreated since as it comes into greater focus for regulators.
Cryptocurrency prices as of 10:17 a.m. (data sourced from CoinMarketCap)
- Bitcoin: Price- $43,533.44, 24-hour change: -1.76%, 7 day change:9.54%
- Ethereum: Price – $2,954.67, 24-hour change:-4.82%, 7 day change:15.38%
- Tether: Price – $1, 24 hour change: 0.01%, 7 day change: -0.03%
- Binance coin: $341.46, 24 hour change: 3.04%, 7 day change: 3.21%
- Dogecoin: Price – $0.2412, 24 hour change: -6.87%, 7 day change: 17.79%