Oriental Rail Infrastructure shares hit 52-week high after receiving order from Indian Railway

Oriental Rail Infrastructure share price touched a 52-week high of Rs 378.55 and locked at a 5 percent upper circuit in the early trade on July 11 after the company received an order from Indian Railways.

At 09:30 am, Oriental Rail Infrastructure was quoting at Rs 378.55, up Rs 18.00, or 4.99 percent, on the BSE.


There were pending buy orders of 66,586 shares, with no sellers available.

“…. has secured orders worth Rs 19,33,83,382.04 from Rail Coach Factory (RCF), Kapurthala, Indian Railways,” the company said in an exchange filing.

95 percent of the contract value will be paid upon receipt of an inspection certificate from the nominated agency and proof of dispatch or delivery of the material. The remaining 5 percent will be paid after the goods are received, inspected, and accepted.