The Dabangg hero has a lot behind his real-life apart from the reel life which is way too interesting and will tell you about the hidden hero behind India’s most loved host and actor Salman Khan.
- Salman Khan is a painter who has painted for the posters of his film Jai Ho and is claimed to have multiple paintings in Aamir Khan’s home.
- While bathing in the bathroom, Salman Khan utilises a variety of soaps.
- Salman and his father, Mr. Salim Khan, both wear a tortoise stone bracelet that they see as extremely auspicious.
- Salman Khan was approached to portray a bad character in Baazigar, but he declined, and the role was ultimately handed to Shahrukh Khan.
- Salman Khan’s father wanted him to be a cricketer, but he wanted to be a writer instead. Films like Veer and Chandramukhi were written by him.
- Salman Khan used to be a great swimmer in school. If he had desired, he could have pursued a career as a professional swimmer. He was a swimming champion in school and was even considered for the Indian national team.
- Salman flew his own cook from Mumbai to London to serve biryani to the actors and crew of the film London Dreams, who were sick of continental cuisine.
- Mohnish Behl and Salman Khan auditioned for Maine Pyar Kiya together. They were cast as both the hero and the evil.
Salman was offered the lead role in Abbas-Baazigar Mustan’s but declined because he didn’t want to play an anti-hero. Shah Rukh Khan was cast as the lead role.