Top 10 inspirational quotes of ‘Power Star’ Pawan Kalyan
Pawan Kalyan, born on 2nd September 1971, is an Indian film actor, producer, martial artist, director, stunt coordinator, writer, and politician, working predominantly in the Telugu film industry.
Pawan Kalyan, born on 2nd September 1971, is an Indian film actor, producer, martial artist, director, stunt coordinator, writer, and politician, working predominantly in the Telugu film industry. Pawan Kalyan is the younger brother of actor Nagendra Babu and actor-turned-politician Chiranjeevi. Fondly known as Power Star by his fans, Pawan Kalyan’s notable movies include Tholi Prema (1998), Thammudu (1999), Badri (2000), Khushi (2001) and Jalsa (2008).
Pawan first married Nandini in 1997 and their marriage lasted for just over a decade, until the couple split in 2008. He then started dating his co-star Renu Desai and married her in 2009 The couple has a son, Akira, and a daughter, Aadhya. However, Pawan’s second marriage ended in 2012. He then tied the knot to Russian national actress Anna Lezhneva in 2013.
Pawan Kalyan started his political career in 2008 as the president of Yuvarajyam, the youth wing of praja rajyam party which was started by his elder brother Chiranjeevi. He neither contested in elections nor did he hold any constitutional post during his days in Praja Rajyam Party.Later when Chiranjeevi merged his Party with Indian National Congress.
Pawan Kalyan took a break from political life, expressing his silent discontent with his brother’s decision to merge the party, and started a new political party in 2014 called Jana Sena party.
1. The way you behave when nobody is around defines your real character.
2. To live greatly, you have to risk greatly.
3. Great things never come from comfort zones.
4. I have always told myself, “Do your duty and disappear.” As far as legacy goes, I want my kids to work for themselves. I feel a legacy should be earned and not given.
5. I never wanted to become an actor. I always wanted to be a farmer and dream of owning half an acre of agriculture land.
6. I am very content with what god has given me. I never feel jealous or insecure. I think everyone should succeed.
7. I don’t care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shooting.
8. Nature, Philosophy and Social issues are three things that always occupy my mind. You do not have any power over others but can only change yourself.
9. I feel a little shy giving interviews. I feel like I should do my work and just go back home, that’s all.
10. Sometimes if you are too idealistic, sometimes I myself feel am I being too impractical? I said you have to have a kind of a maverick attitude to achieve something. For me I said what do I have to lose? Always allowed to walk into the unknown.