Audiences have gotten to know the Conners over a long time, 1st in the late 80s/early 90s sitcom Roseanne and now with the sequel series The Conners. The famous television family returns with The Conners season 5.
The Conners Season 4 completed airing in May 2022. The series finale saw Ben and Darlene not only reunited but hitched following quite a while of “will they, or won’t they” show between the pair.
The Conners have made it 4 amazing seasons, with 3 of them being highly successful to the network. Near the conclusion of season 3, the numbers were in and executive producer Bruce Helford affirmed that it was ABC’s No. 1 comedy that season.
Here’s everything we know so far about The Conners season 5.
When is the next The Conners Season 5 episode?
The Conners are currently on break until 2023, with new episodes set to return again on January 11.
The Conners Season 5 Cast
Check out the potential cast of The Conners Season 5 below.
- John Goodman as Dan Conner
- Laurie Metcalf as Jackie Harris
- Sara Gilbert as Darlene Conner-Healy
- Lecy Goranson as Becky Conner
- Michael Fishman as D.J. Conner
- Emma Kenney as Harris Conner-Healy
- Ames McNamara as Mark Healy
- Jayden Rey as Mary Conner
- Maya Lynne Robinson as Geena Williams-Conner
- Jay R. Ferguson as Ben Olinsky
- Katey Sagal as Louise Goldufski-Conner
- James Pickens Jr. as Chuck Mitchell
- Rene Rosado as Emilio
- Estelle Parsons as Beverly Harris
- Johnny Galecki as David Healy
- Nat Faxon as Neville Goldufski
- Brian Austin Green as Jeff
- Andrew Leeds as Nick
The Conners Season 5 Plot
The Conners spin around on the titular family and how they have grown since the death of Roseanne. Season 4 includes many characters getting hitched — Dan to Louise, Sara to Ben and Jackie to Neville — and one who didn’t stroll down the aisle, Harris and her boyfriend Aldo. So in the forthcoming season, the story will continue from where it ended in season 4.