Karan Kundrra is an Indian film and television actor, was a finalist in the 2008 Mr. India competition. The actor-model is recently participated as a contestant of the ‘jungle-themed’ Bigg Boss 15. And the news got confirmed with a promo that gave a glimpse of him as a confirmed constant.
He was introduced as ‘Superstar’ already, the actor has had a notable journey in the industry. However, Karan Kundrra started his acting debut with the lead role of Arjun Punj in ‘Kitani Mohabbat Hai’ in 2008. In 2009, he played the lead character of Veeru in ‘Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hai’. He was also appeared in a cameo role as a ghost Prince in Aahat, later he participated in a dance reality show, Zara Nachke Dikha, on Star Plus in May 2010.
Kundrra played the lead role of Arjun Singhania in the sequel of his debut show Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season2. Moreover, it was back on public demand. He hosted in ‘Gumrah- End of Innocence’. He played the role of Karan Kapoor in Teri Meri Love Stories. The actor was next seen in V The Serial, also hosted Gumrah from 2012 to 2014. Recently, in April 2021, Karan played the role of Ranveer in ‘Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai’.
Here is everything you need to know about Karan Kundrra:
Date of Birth:11th October,1984
Age: 37 Year-old
Zodiac sign: Libra
Relationship Status: Unmarried
Karan Kundrra family:
Mother- Suneeta Kundra
Sister- Poonam, Meenu, and Madhu (Elder sisters)
Karan Kundrra’s physical stats and more:
Height- 6’0 approx
Weight– 71kg approx
Hair Color: Blond Hair
Tattoos: Kundra gets Fakira inked on his chest
Interesting facts about Karan Kundrra:
- He runs a business of building infrastructural amenities for new buildings under construction with his father.
- He is the owner of an International Call Center as well! In 2011 he ventured in films with a Punjabi flick called Pure Punjabi.
- He forayed in Bollywood with a horror movie named Horror story.
- Karan became a judge on MTV’s popular show Roadies X2.
- He even judged the X4 season of the show!