The Romance King have any hidden secrets that take place behind the big screen. He has a huge fan following and with the tag of the most romantic hero ever produced in Bollywood here are some of the interesting and unknown facts about the Don, King khan SRK.
1. One of SRK’s Australian followers buys a piece of moon land from the Lunar Republic Society every year on his birthday. She’s already purchased a few acres on The Sea of Tranquility, one of the moon’s most sought-after addresses.
2. Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan have a relationship similar to Tom and Jerry. There are times when they disagree with each other, and other times when they can’t stop complimenting one another. In 1998, Shahrukh Khan won the Zee Cine Award for Best Actor, but to everyone’s surprise, he called Salman Khan on stage to accept the award and give the thank-you speech.
3. Several times, he has been ranked among the top five wealthiest actors in the world, surpassing Tom Cruise, Tom Hanks, Clint Eastwood, and Adam Sandler. He is, in fact, the world’s second-richest celebrity. According to research published in Wealth-X magazine, he is worth $600 million.
4. Shah Rukh Khan is the first actor in Bollywood to hold three foreign doctorates from three universities, and he is widely regarded as one of the industry’s wisest and most knowledgeable actors. He has received an honorary degree from the University of Edinburgh in Scotland for his compassion, altruism, and humanitarianism, as well as his global reach as a filmmaker. His formal name is Dr. Shah Rukh K.
5. All of his vehicles had the number 555 on their licence plates. Shah Rukh is a number aficionado who believes that the right numbers would bring him good fortune.
6. Shah Rukh Khan managed a restaurant in Daryaganj during his hard days before entering entertainment.
7. When his alma mater, Hans Ra College, celebrated its Golden Jubilee, SRK was one of 17 people honoured by the college with a shield for their achievements.