Seth Rogen has confirmed that he has ‘no plans’ to work with James Franco Due to sexual misconduct allegations

In a recent interview, Seth Rogen discussed James Franco’s sexual assault accusations and disclosed whether he would ever work with the actor again.

Seth Rogen and James Franco have collaborated on a number of major projects over the years. The Pineapple Express writer was recently asked about Franco’s sexual assault accusations and whether he will continue to collaborate for the actor after them in a new interview with the Sunday Times. Seth, when asked about his working relationship with Franco, said that he has “no plans” to collaborate with the star.

Talking to the Sunday Times, Seth said, “What I can say is that I despise abuse and harassment and I would never cover or conceal the actions of someone doing it, or knowingly put someone in a situation where they were around someone like that.” Revealing if he will collaborate with James again, Rogen said, “I also look back to that interview in 2018 where I comment that I would keep working with James, and the truth is that I have not and I do not plan to right now.”

Seth also spoke about how he regretted an SNL joke in which he pretended to be an underage girl and set up a date with Franco. For those that are unfamiliar, James was accused of sexual assault by students at his former acting degree. Several allegations were turned into a lawsuit against him, which was eventually settled.

Seth also admitted publicly that the charges levelled against Franco harmed not just their working relationship but also their friendship. In the interview, Rogen said that their relationship has shifted from what it was previously.

Subscribe to our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time