The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) CA December Exam 2021 is set to take place between December 5 and December 20, 2021. Exam day rules for exam centres, observers, and applicants have been provided by the ICAI. Candidates who have registered for the CA December exam can visit the official website, icai.org, for more information.
The exam will be held offline in 192 districts across India at various exam centres. In the aftermath of the COVID 19 epidemic, the ICAI has issued guidelines. The institute is taking all necessary precautions to safeguard the candidates’ safety as they prepare for the ICAI CA December Exam 2021.
Candidates must wear the mask and bring their own water bottle as well as a 50/100 ml sanitiser bottle. All examination workers have been instructed to keep a no-risk status in the Aarogya Setu App on their phones. Candidates must adhere to the ICAI CA December Exam 2021 guidelines, which are listed below.
ICAI CA Exam 2021: Guidelines
- Candidates must bring a face mask, face shield, gloves, water bottle, hand sanitiser, admit card, photo ID card, and other exam-related things with them.
- At the moment of entry and exit, candidates must maintain social distance and avoid crowding in the centre.
- Mobile phones, smartwatches, other electronic devices, books and printed materials, and baggage are not permitted within the examination venues.
- Candidates with a body temperature over the permissible limit will not be permitted to enter the exam room.
- Candidates must arrive at the examination hall no later than 1 p.m.
- Candidates must follow the instructions above and sign a consent document that is included with their admit card.
The ICAI has raised the number of exam centres to include an extra 192 districts in India, according to the official announcement. For more information about the ICAI CA December Exam 2021, see the official website.