Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd, one of India’s leading healthcare companies, has recently entered the elite league of companies with a market capitalization of over Rs. 1,000 crore. The company has also been ranked among a select few companies to achieve profit growth every single year from FY13 to FY23, and is among only 16 companies out of over 4,200 listed companies in the Indian stock exchange to do so, as per an analysis by Morningstar.
Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd currently exports to over 60 countries, including regions in East and West Africa, Central, North and Latin America, and Southeast Asia. The company has reported its best-ever results for FY23, achieving milestones of over Rs. 500 crore in revenue and over Rs. 100 crore in profit before tax for the first time in a financial year. In Q1FY24, the company reported excellent operational and financial performance, with YoY growth of 26.7% in net profit, 21.4% growth in EBITDA, and 10.3% growth in total income.
- Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd has entered the Rs. 1,000 crore plus market capitalization club.
- The company is ranked among a very few companies to achieve a profit growth every single year from FY13 to FY23.
- It is among only 16 companies out of 4,200 plus listed companies in the Indian stock exchange to do so as per the analysis of Morningstar.
- The company currently exports to 60 plus countries including East & West Africa, Central, North & Latin America and Southeast Asia.
- The share price of the company hit a 52 week high of Rs. 513 per share on 28 August 2023, a gain of over 75% in a year’s time.
- The company aims to maintain healthy growth in revenue and margins in the coming years and has set a target of achieving Rs. 750 crore revenue by FY26 while maintaining its ‘Net Debt Free’ status.
- For FY23, the company reported its best-ever results in a financial year with the highest Revenue, EBITDA and Net Profit.
- The company achieved a milestone of Rs. 500 crore plus revenue and Rs. 100 crore plus profit before tax for the first time in a financial year.
- During Q1FY24 also, the company reported an excellent operational and financial performance with Y-o-Y growth of 26.7% in Net Profit, 21.4% growth in EBITDA and 10.3% growth in Total Income.
- The company has successfully completed the expansion of the Cephalosporin plant at Mehsana, Gujarat.
- Commercial production from this plant has started and the company started selling in the domestic markets with product registration under process for many countries for exports.
- The plant is expected to contribute sales of around Rs. 150 crore in next 3 years.
- Rating agencies CRISIL has upgraded its ratings on the company’s bank facilities to ‘CRISIL A/Stable’ and ‘CRISIL A1’.
- ICRA too has reaffirmed the company’s long-term and short-term bank facilities to ‘A’ and ‘A1’ respectively.
- The liquidity position of the company is on a strong foundation, supported by healthy cash accruals, no-term debt, and healthy return ratios.
- Over the last few years, the promoter group has gradually increased their stake in the company.
Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd has demonstrated impressive growth and financial stability, making it a strong player in the healthcare industry.