On August 5, Bharti Airtel announced its partnership with Google Cloud and Cisco to enable the digital transformation of SMEs, SOHOs and early-stage tech start-ups to help them flourish extensively. The company will launch ‘Airtel Office Internet’ as an all-in-one enterprise-grade solution.
The Co said, “Airtel Office Internet will bring high-speed data connectivity, conferencing and business productivity tools as a unified solution with one plan and one bill.”
Following are the details of the latest Airtel Office Internet plan:
- 1 Gbps speed FTTH broadband with unlimited local/STD calling with an additional enterprise-grade security system from Cisco and Kaspersky to restrict unwanted domains, viruses, crypto-lockers and attacks.
- Compatible Google Workspace licenses for professional email communication are attached with an assemblage of productivity and collaboration tools from Google.
- It will also provide a free Airtel BlueJeans license to enjoy unlimited and secure HD conferencing.
- A Digital self-serve portal will enable easier management space for businesses.
- The latest office offer starts at ₹999.
Bikram Singh Bedi, Managing Director at Google Cloud India, said, “The combination of Google Workspace’s collaboration and productivity tools combined with Airtel’s robust pan-India connectivity solutions will be a great growth enabler for small businesses in India.”
Daisy Chittilapilly, President of Cisco India & SAARC added, “As the threat landscape grows exponentially, cybersecurity becomes an urgent challenge for any business, regardless of size. This is particularly true for small businesses, given that they typically operate with limited resources and investments. Our partnership with Airtel is built on our joint vision of enabling enterprise-grade security for small businesses, grounded in AI and automation, so they can focus on areas that will have the biggest impact on their recovery and growth.”