Vancouver, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The data catalog market size was USD 590 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 27.1% during the forecast period, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing data proliferation and rising demand for business intelligence tools are key factors driving growth of the market. Due to numerous source systems or siloed data, use of data assets or their interpretation can frequently be inconsistent.
By consolidating all information about data assets into a single platform, creation of a data catalog can reduce discrepancies and ongoing management will keep it coordinated and consistent. When a data catalog is automated, it can grow and update automatically, requiring less administrative help. The problem is to identify optimal data assets for work at hand because most organizations have an abundance of data, making it easy to find a data asset to use for analytics or reporting. Good data catalogs should include usage statistics as well as user ratings and reviews to facilitate decision-making.
Get a Free Sample PDF of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/1193
However, how effectively the data is acquired will depend on the system’s capacity for data collecting. Data catalog tools may be quite expensive because this method requires a team of people to perform the interview. Time-consuming responsibilities include reporting, arranging, and transcription while online and offline survey responses might not always be accurate. Some people just take surveys to receive the promised reward. The outcome of discussion might also be strongly influenced by analysts and moderators. Moreover, ability of data catalogs to extract information from data makes them useful and only if this data is randomly kept and inspected, it will generate noise, which will hinder and slow down processes.
Scope of Research
|Market Size in 2021||USD 590 Million|
|Revenue Forecast to 2032||USD 8,131.97 Million|
|Base Year for Estimation||2021|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Million and CAGR in % from 2022 to 2030|
|Report Coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments Covered||Component, deployment mode, end-user, and region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Country Scope||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC, Brazil, Rest of LATAM, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Turkey, and Rest of Middle East & Africa|
|Key Companies Profiled||Microsoft, Alteryx, Amazon Web Services, TIBCO Software, Zaloni, Informatica, Alation, Tamr, IBM, and Datawatch Corporation.|
|Customization Scope||10 hours of free customization and expert consultation|
Check Discount on this Report at@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/1193
Major Companies and Competitive Landscape
The Data Catalog market is fairly consolidated with a few small and medium-sized market players accounting for majority of revenue. Major players are deploying various strategies, entering into mergers and acquisitions, strategic agreements and contracts, developing, testing, and introducing more effective in the market. Some major players included in the market report are:
- Amazon Web Services
- TIBCO Software
- Datawatch Corporation
- In June 08, 2022, Ecostruxure IT, Schneider Electric introduced a quicker prefabricated data center solution in Europe, along with introducing a “modernization” of its infrastructure management software.
Buy This Premium Report Now: https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/1193
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The solutions segment is expected to register a significant market revenue growth. Data catalog solutions address important issues with data management. Even when they are aware of datasets they control, organizations usually lack information on which are more and less trustworthy. A data lake can occasionally resemble a data swamp depending on the situation.
- The cloud segment is expected to register a steady growth rate during the forecast period. The cloud deployment method segment holds a substantial market share because end-users in the data catalog market have access to comprehensive and adaptable solutions through cloud-based solutions. It offers features such as large storage capacities, improved data security, scalability, cost savings, and efficient data storage.
- The banking and finance segment is expected to register a significant growth rate during the forecast period. Banking and financial industries were among the first industries to use data categorization. The financial analysis uses statistical techniques to pinpoint financial issues. Financial data catalog integrates historical econometrics techniques with technology components of information science. In addition, employment of Machine Learning (ML), prescriptive analytics, and predictive modeling in financial details offers good chances for understanding financial data and fixing related issues.
- The North America market is expected to register a considerable growth rate. Inventions are given special attention in the U.S. and Canada. These nations have most vibrant and most competitive data catalog markets anywhere in the globe. Due to accelerated rate of infrastructure development and massive increase of data from all industry verticals, North America is regarded as one of the most promising regions for growth.
- In June 09, 2022, The Dutch company LeasePlan, which has operations all over the world, has been named winner of IDC’s 2022 European Data Strategy & Innovation Awards in the category of Data Management Excellence, according to Denodo, the industry leader in data management.
To gain access to the complete research report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/data-catalog-market
Emergen Research has segmented the data catalog market based on component, deployment mode, end-user, and region:
- Component (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- Retail & E-commerce
- Banking & Finance
- IT & Telecom
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Curated Reports You Shouldn’t Miss: Dive In Now!
Cloud Managed Services Market, By Service Type (Managed Security Services, Managed Network Services, and Managed Infrastructure Services), By Organization Size, By Vertical, and By Region Forecast to 2032
Digital Identity Solutions Market, By Offering (Solution and Services), By Identity (Biometrics and Non-biometrics), By Solution Type, By Deployment Mode, By Organization Size, By Vertical, and By Region Forecast to 2032
Smart Packaging Market, By Type (Active Packaging, Intelligent Packaging, and Modified Atmospheric Packaging), By Material (Solid and Liquid), By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2032
Cybersecurity Insurance Market, By Component (Solution and Service), By Insurance Type (Packaged and Stand-Alone), By Insurance Coverage (Data Breach and Cyber Liability), By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2032
Equipment Monitoring Market, By Monitoring Type, By Monitoring Process, By Deployment Type (On-Premises and Cloud), By End-Use (Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Metal & Mining, Chemical, Automotive, and Aerospace & Defense), By Region Forecast to 2032
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors. For more information, visit
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Explore Our Japanese Version: Data Catalog Market
Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-data-catalog-market
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. Business Upturn takes no editorial responsibility for the same.