Wilmington, Delaware, Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Global Water E-Bike Market was valued at US$ 17.8 million in 2023 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of over 13.20% over the forecast period of 2023-2030, according to the latest market report by RationalStat
Market Definition, Market Scope, and Report Overview
A water e-bike, also known as a water electric bicycle or water e-bike, is a type of watercraft that combines the qualities of an electric bicycle with a watercraft, allowing users to pedal and maneuver on water with the assistance of an electric motor. This novel recreational equipment is intended for usage on placid bodies of water such as lakes, rivers, ponds, and canals.
Many water e-bikes are built with safety features including stability, buoyancy, and easy boarding and dismounting, making them appropriate for riders of all skill levels. Nonetheless, the mix of sustainable technology and outdoor experience is propelling the water e-bike business forward.
- According to a deep-dive market assessment by RationalStat, the global Water E-Bike market has been analyzed on the basis of market segments, including propulsion type, battery type, power, application, sales channel and geography/regions (including North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific). The report also offers global and regional market sizing for the historical period of 2019-2022 and the forecast period of 2023-2030.
- Market intelligence for the global Water E-Bike market covers market sizes on the basis of market value (US$/EUR Million) and volume (Units) by various products/services/equipment, demand assessment across the key regions, customer sentiments, price points, cost structures, margin analysis across the value chain, financial assessments, historical and forecast data, key developments across the industry, import-export data, trade overview, components market by leading companies, etc.
- In addition, the long-term sector and products/services 10-year outlook and its implications on the global Water E-Bike market. It also includes the industry’s current state – Production Levels, Capacity Utilization, Tech quotient, etc. Key information will be manufacturing capacity by country, installed base, import volumes, market size, key players, market size, dynamics, market data, insights, etc.
Request A Customization- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-water-e-bike-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Global Water E-Bike Market: Segmental and Market Share Analysis
- On the basis of propulsion type, in 2021, the pedal assisted category dominated the market, accounting for more over 55% of the market. Pedal-assisted e-bikes provide more power from the motor, allowing riders to travel quicker and pedal more effortlessly.
- On the basis of battery type, the lead acid battery category led the market in 2021, owing to the several advantages offered by lead acid batteries, such as low cost and resilience.
|Base Year Market Size||US$ 17.8 million|
|Market Size Forecast||US$ 42.4 million|
|Key Market Drivers||
Explore more about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-water-e-bike-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
Competition Analysis and Market Structure
These players adopt various strategies in order to reinforce their market share and gain a competitive edge over other competitors in the market. Mergers & acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product launches are some of the strategies followed by industry players. Some of the key developments in the global Water E-Bike market include,
- In January 2022, Manta5, a New Zealand-based hydrofoil electric bike business, revealed plans to raise US$ 10 million in cash to fund the production of its water-ridable bikes.
Some of the prominent players and suppliers operating and contributing significantly to the global Water E-Bike market growth include AIMA Technology Co., Accell Group, Giant Bicycles, Rad Power Bikes, Pedego Electric Bikes, Specialized Bicycle Components, Electric Bike Technologies Inc, Trek Bicycles, Sunra, Yadea, Yamaha Motor Company, Trek Bicycle Corporation, Merida Industry Co. Ltd among others.
Get A Free Sample- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-water-e-bike-market/#tab-ux_global_tab
RationalStat has segmented the global Water E-Bike market based on propulsion type, battery type, power, application, sales channel and region
- Global Water E-Bike Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Propulsion Type
- Global Water E-Bike Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Battery Type
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Lead-acid Battery
- Global Water E-Bike Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Power
- Less than or equal to 250W
- Above 250W
- Global Water E-Bike Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Application
- Global Water E-Bike Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Sales Channel
- Global Water E-Bike Market Value (US$ Million), Volume (Units), and Market Share (2019-2030) Analysis by Region
- North America Water E-Bike Market
- Latin America Water E-Bike Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Water E-Bike Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Water E-Bike Market
- Other CIS Countries
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Water E-Bike Market
- South Korea
- Rest of ASEAN
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa Water E-Bike Market
- Saudi Arabia (KSA)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Rest of the GCC
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
For more information about this report- https://store.rationalstat.com/store/global-water-e-bike-market/
Key Questions Answered in the Water E-Bike Report:
- What will be the market value of the global water e-bike market by 2030?
- What is the market size of the global water e-bike market?
- What are the market drivers of the global water e-bike market?
- What are the key trends in the global water e-bike market?
- Which is the leading region in the global water e-bike market?
- What are the major companies operating in the global water e-bike market?
- What are the market shares by key segments in the global water e-bike market?
Explore Our Trending Reports
RationalStat has developed a state-of-the-art research methodology to crunch numbers and provide the best possible real-time insights to clients. We combine a varied range of industry experience, data analytics, and experts’ viewpoint to create a research methodology for market sizing and forecasting.
RationalStat combines a mix of secondary sources as well as primary research to assess the market size and develop a forecast. Key steps involved in accurately deriving the market numbers are:
- Defining the problem by understanding the type of market and data required by the client.
- Data gathering and collection through relevant paid databases, publicly available sources, company reports, annual reports, surveys, and interviews.
- Formulating a hypothesis to create market numbers, forecasts, influencing factors, and their relevance.
- Evaluating and analyzing the data by referring to data sources utilized and leveraged.
- Validating, interpreting, and finalizing the data by combining the details gathered from primary and secondary sources with the help of experienced analysts.
Download Key Insights and Market Data – Raise a Query
About RationalStat LLC
RationalStat is an end-to-end global market intelligence and consulting company that provides comprehensive market research reports, customized strategy, and consulting studies. The company has sales offices in India, Mexico, and the US to support global and diversified businesses. The company has over 80 consultants and industry experts, developing more than 850 market research and industry reports for its report store annually.
RationalStat has strategic partnerships with leading data analytics and consumer research companies to cater to the client’s needs. Additional services offered by the company include consumer research, country reports, risk reports, valuations and advisory, financial research, due diligence, procurement and supply chain research, data analytics, and analytical dashboards.
Content and Press Manager
US Phone: +1 302 803 5429
UK Phone: +44 203-287-1245
LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Disclaimer: The above press release comes to you under an arrangement with GlobeNewswire. Business Upturn takes no editorial responsibility for the same.