Kawasaki Z650 BS6 launched: details inside
Kawasaki India has released a new BS6 model for ₹ 5,94,000 which means it costs ₹25,000 more than the BS4 model. The bookings for this model have started at authorized dealerships and the company website while the deliveries are expected in mid-June.
The press release of this new model reads, “The new Z650, the only middleweight SUPERNAKED available in its segment is known as one of the most well- balanced motorcycles in the Kawasaki line-up. The Z650 blends easy handling, optimal engine and chassis performance with bold “Sugomi” styling. The powerplant and chassis of the Z650 are what make this motorcycle extremely well-balanced, fun to ride and the most suitable middleweight for Hassle free riding, day to day commute along with thirst of power that will never let you get stuck in traffic, embodying bold presence everywhere. The Z650 give riders the confidence to experience the full potential of the motorcycle.”
The features of this new model of the BS series includes:
- All LED headlights.
- 3 inch TFT colour instrument console.
- Smartphone connectivity via Rideology app.
- Dunlop Sportmax tyres.
- Fairing cowl and radiator cowls.
- Power- 68 PS at 8,000 rpm.
- Torque- 64Nm at 6,700 rpm.
- 649 cc improved parallel-twin engine for lesser gear shifts.
- 6-speed gearbox and assist clutch.
- Braking duties are performed by 300mm dual disc in front and 220 mm single disc at rear.
- Suspension duties are performed by 41mm telescopic forks up frony and horizontal black-ink at rear.
- Tank can store up to 15 liters of fuel.
- Weight-191 kgs.
- Dimension: 2115mm long and 765mm wide with 790mm height.
- Colour- ‘metallic spark black’.
“Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the force behind many of our legendary machines, and in our pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to guide the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles,” the release added.
Kawasaki suggests that it will bring its branded engine oil in the market.